The Senior Demand Generation Manager, Nurture Architect will architect, implement & optimize comprehensive Nurture marketing strategies to better engage, retain, and grow customers and users through their journey with Databricks. This role will be responsible for designing best-in-class, scalable and always-on Nurture frameworks and workflows across audiences and channels, tightly integrated with other programs in-market.
The impact you will have:
- Provide the technical vision for bringing the marketing nurture email strategy to life through the effective use of marketing automation.
- Act as the subject matter expert in email nurture, employing best practices and expertise to design and build robust, repeatable, and scalable nurture frameworks, workflows and processes that can be managed day-to-day by a marketing operations specialist.
- Ensure operational predictability for nurture programs through automated problem detection and efficient monitoring of membership flow and program health. Troubleshoot operational breakpoints or weaknesses and iterate on frameworks, workflows and processes to continuously improve always-on nurtures.
- Elevate Nurture to a core marketing capability, integrated into the broader email ecosystem and audience marketing approach.
- Implement best practices for segmentation and workflows within nurture programs, ensuring alignment with a comprehensive data strategy. Collaborate with marketing technology operations to ensure seamless integration of nurture program information and data with the overall system.
- Possess a deep understanding of how to engage audiences across multiple channels to advance them deeper in the funnel.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product Marketing, Analytics, Sales, Campaign teams to simplify complex user journeys into tailored, efficient, measurable nurtures aligned with the company strategy.
- Establish testing and optimization frameworks for continuous improvement. Develop a consistent testing strategy that allows for quick optimization across email performance and funnel outcomes.
What we look for:
- 7+ years of professional experience, of which 5+ years experience in Marketing Operations, MarTech and demand generation in a high growth SaaS startup.
- Minimum 4+ years in marketing automation architecture experience, preferably Marketo, with a focus on email and nurture strategy
- Expertise in building high performing and scalable email and cross-channel nurture programs, with deep understanding of nurture best practices, metrics & optimization tactics
- Experience with experimentation and comfort with data analysis and/or working with analysts to measure program impact
- Fluent in interpreting data, creating alignment around actionable insights and translating it into applicable changes
- Big picture thinker and methodical team player with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly understand overall business objectives, and translate them to a scalable operational framework using marketing automation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(k) Plan
- FSA, HSA and Commuter Benefit Plans
- Equity Awards
- Flexible Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Family Planning
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Annual Career Development Fund
- Home Office/Work Headphones Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Mental Wellness Resources
Pay Range Transparency
Databricks is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The pay range(s) for this role is listed below and represents base salary range for non-commissionable roles or on-target earnings for commissionable roles. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to job-related skills, depth of experience, relevant certifications and training, and specific work location. Based on the factors above, Databricks utilizes the full width of the range. The total compensation package for this position may also include eligibility for annual performance bonus, equity, and the benefits listed above. For more information regarding which range your location is in visit our page here.
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 10,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, Grammarly, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Data Intelligence Platform to unify and democratize data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe and was founded by the original creators of Lakehouse, Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.