The Partner Strategy & Operations team supports Databricks’ robust ecosystem of Consulting & SI (C&SI) and ISV partners, including program development and management, partner onboarding, day-to-day partner engagement, reporting and PRM (Partner Portal) systems management. The team is focused on driving operational scale in an extremely high-growth environment. We empower our stakeholders and senior leadership with the insights, tools and decision criteria to inform proactive, effective, and data-driven programmatic strategies.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Partner Development Center, you will support Databricks' growing ecosystem of Technology ISV partners and drive engagement with partners in the following ways.
The impact you will have:
Partner Onboarding and Management
- Managing and administering partner applications, approvals and processing.
- Route partner questions and provide guidance on onboarding requirements to partners.
- Partner follow-ups on pending applications (over 90 days) and ensure process compliance.
- Supporting reporting and dashboards for measurement and performance.
Scale Support for Partner Sales Organization
- Serve as the first point of contact to address queries from partners and databricks Account Executives (AE) related to technology partner involvement and core capabilities in customer accounts with 24-hour SLA.
- Support Alliances Partner Sales teams on initiatives that add scale to the business.
- Provide support to align with the team after Partner Connect (PC) trials are initiated/ completed.
- Provide basic Salesforce reports and outputs on slides to stakeholders in Partner Sales and Partner Strategy & Operations
Content Maintenance and Template Creation
- Act as an administrator and power user of tools intended to provide scale support to partners, including Salesforce PRM, CRM and Crossbeam.
- Create and maintain alliances and channel partner FAQ documentation for field sales.
- Assist regional Partner Sales teams by supporting them WinWires, Newsletters and updates to Go/ISV pages.
- Consolidate customer success stories from partners via our partner portal. Review and categorize with partner marketing.
- Support in sending out partner surveys.
Skills and experiences:
- BS/BA and 5+ years of work experience in partnership programs at a top technology or other market leading company.
- Strong written and verbal Communication.
- Experience with SFDC, productivity tools; pivot tables, SQL a plus
- Reporting and work process flows; SQL a plus
- Time and project management and prioritization of high volume of tasks
- Ability to work across teams to deliver answers, including partner management, sales teams, legal, operations, business services, finance and marketing.
Good to have
- Prior partner experience
- Familiarity with B2B and data software products and businesses
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 9,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.