Cloud Solutions Engineer at Databricks develops innovative software tooling to assist engineers to be more efficient at their jobs. You will work with different cross functional teams and content creators, to design, and build a variety of tools and pipelines. You will be the part of the go to team for all automation and tooling across the organisation. . You will report to the Manager , Cloud Solutions.This will be a hybrid/onsite role based in Bengaluru, India.
Impact you will have:
- Design and development of several automations and tools ranging from diagnostic tools, logging apps, generic parsers, LLM based bots to several frameworks.
- Maintenance and support of all infrastructure.
- Work with content creators, users, designers and other engineers to gather requirements and ensure tool design specifications are met.
- Design and development of simple and user-friendly interfaces for tools adoption.
- Minimum 4 years of analytical and programming skills (preferably, Python and SQL)
- Very strong data structure and algorithm skills
- Well versed with Machine Learning concepts and hands-on experience with:
- Natural Language Processing
- Unsupervised and supervised learning pipelines (Classification, clustering, etc.)
- Recommendation algorithms
- NER (Entity recognition)
- Experience with neural networks and Deep learning algorithms is preferred
- Knowledge about
- Vector stores/databases
- Prompt Engineering
- Embeddings and their implementations
- Some hands-on experience in implementations of the above ML/AI will be preferred
- Medical Benefits
- Employee's Provident Fund
- Equity awards
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Business travel insurance
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 10,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, Grammarly, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Data Intelligence Platform to unify and democratize data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe and was founded by the original creators of Lakehouse, Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.