Get Started With Data Engineering on Databricks
Learn data engineering basics in 90 minutes
There’s an increasing demand for data, analytics and AI talent in every industry. Start building your data engineering expertise with this self-paced course — and earn an industry-recognized Databricks certificate.
This course provides four short tutorial videos to help you learn data engineering on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform, a solution that dramatically simplifies data engineering and data streaming to deliver real-time analytics, machine learning and applications in one place. With Databricks, companies of all sizes can use their data to make more informed decisions faster and at a lower cost than before.
You’ll learn how to:
- Use the core components of the Databricks Lakehouse Platform
- Navigate the Databricks Data Science and Engineering Workspace
- Create and manage clusters using the Databricks Cluster UI
- Integrate version control using Git with Databricks Repos
- Create and manage Delta Lake tables
Earn your completion certificate today and share your accomplishment on LinkedIn or your résumé.