Launch Event: Databricks on Google Cloud
The Future of Analytics and AI Is Open
Databricks on Google Cloud delivers an open platform on the open cloud for analytics and AI that empowers customers to innovate faster. Tight integration between Databricks and Google Cloud’s BigQuery, Looker, and AI Platform provide a simple, unified analytics experience. Databricks on Google Cloud is built on Google Kubernetes Engine to leverage the managed services of Google Kubernetes Engine from a fully containerized environment.
Sign up to hear from Thomas Kurian, CEO, Google Cloud, Ali Ghodsi, CEO, Databricks, and many more about how Databricks and Google Cloud provides an open, integrated platform for data engineering, data science, machine learning, and analytics.
Details and speakers
- Executive Keynote
- Speakers: Thomas Kurian, CEO, Google Cloud, and Ali Ghodsi, CEO, Databricks.
- How Reckitt Uses AI to Improve Marketing ROI
- Speakers: Harish Kumar, Global Data Science Director, Reckitt, and Hiral Jasani, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Databricks.
- Introducing Databricks on Google Cloud
- Speakers: David Meyer, SVP Product, Databricks, and Sudhir Hasbe, Senior Director Product Management, Google Cloud.
- Building a Lakehouse with Databricks and Google Cloud Discussion and Demo
- Speakers: Marco Tranquillin, EMEA CE Practice Lead, Data Analytics, Google Cloud, and Maggie Chu, Senior Solutions Architect, Databricks.
- Collaborative Data Science Discussion and Demo
- Speakers: Lilly McNealus, Head of AI Platform Outbound Product Management & Strategy, Google Cloud, and Brooke Wenig, Machine Learning Practice Lead, Databricks.
Global Data Science Director