This course provides a comprehensive introduction to Databricks SQL. Learners will ingest data, write queries, produce visualizations and dashboards, and configure alerts.
This course will prepare you to take the Databricks Certified Data Analyst Associate exam.
1 full day or 2 half days
- Import data and persist it in Databricks SQL as tables and views
- Query data in Databricks SQL
- Use Databricks SQL to create visualizations and dashboards
- Create Alerts to notify stakeholders of specific events
- Share queries and dashboards with others
- Basic SQL experience (e.g. can write a basic select from where clause)
- Databricks SQL overview
- Tables and views
- Ingesting data
- Delta Commands in Databricks SQL
- Data visualization and dashboards
- Notifying Stakeholders
- Final lab assessment
Upcoming Public Classes
Public Class Registration
Private Class Delivery
If your organization would like to request a private delivery of the course, please fill out the request form below.REQUEST PRIVATE DELIVERY
If you have any questions, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions page.