Data Engineering with Azure Databricks
As data volume, variety and velocity accelerate, organizations need to leverage modern data engineering.Every industry is being disrupted by data. In healthcare and life sciences, genomic data enable targeted drug discovery and personalized medicine. In financial services, alternative and third party data provide increasingly vital investment signals. In retail and consumer packaged goods, demand forecasting, pricing and inventory data deliver order of magnitude efficiencies. In media and entertainment, data deliver highly personalized experiences.
Join Databricks and Microsoft to learn how to build a reliable and scalable modern data architecture with Azure Databricks, Azure Synapse Analytics and other Azure services.
In this virtual event we will present 20 minute deep dives, where you will learn how to:
- Create a modern data architecture with Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, Azure Synapse Analytics and Power BI
- Build reliable data lakes with Delta Lake
- Process streaming data from Azure Event Hubs, Azure IoT Hub, and Kafka
- Leverage Azure Databricks autoscaling to dynamically scale data pipelines
- Automate your entire process from code commit to production using CI/CD pipelines in Azure DevOps for Azure Databricks applications
- Mike Cornell, Sr. Solutions Architect, Databricks
- Kyle Weller, Sr. Program Manager, Microsoft
- Santosh Perla, Program Manager, Microsoft
- Clinton Ford, Sr. Partner Marketing Manager, Databricks
- Anum Rehman, Product Marketing Manager, Microsoft