How generative AI will reshape the enterprise
AI is moving so fast you can’t afford to take a wait-and-see approach. But how can you harness the power of generative AI without risking your data, processes, governance and culture?
This new MIT Technology Review Insights report is based on interviews with the CIOs of Adobe, Shell, DuPont, Cosmo Energy and Kansas City Veterans Affairs Medical Center — as well as an MIT professor and Matei Zaharia, Co-founder and CTO, Databricks. Combined with the results of a global AI survey of 600 CIOs, this report gives you strategic insights on enterprise adoption of generative AI.
In this report, you will learn:
- How to establish a data, analytics and AI infrastructure that is efficient, scalable, well-governed and future-proof
- Strategies for striking a balance between leveraging third-party capabilities and developing in-house models
- How to choose between open source and proprietary technologies
- Techniques for identifying suitable use cases, delivering tangible business value, and fostering trust in AI-driven solutions
- How to proactively prepare your organization for an exciting yet uncertain future